[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15639: Add missing interface tx_scheduler_AdditionalFieldProvider to autoload registry

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Sun Sep 5 22:42:46 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert schrieb am 09/05/2010 09:30 PM Uhr:
> On 04.09.10 13:54, Marcus Krause wrote:
>> Type: Bugfix
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15639
>> Branches: 4_3, 4_4, trunk
>
>> Problem:
>> Currently, the interface tx_scheduler_AdditionalFieldProvider is missing
>> in scheduler's autoload registry. This will cause errors when using
>> additional fields for a task configuration.
>
> Hi Marcus,
>
> I wonder why you have problems. On friday I created my first own
> scheduler task by simply copying & adjusting the example task, also
> including an own additionalFieldProvider - so this problem didn't occur
> (was 4.3).
>
> Also there's
>> require_once (t3lib_extMgm::extPath('scheduler') .
>> 'interfaces/interface.tx_scheduler_additionalfieldprovider.php');
> in tx_scheduler_Module, so the interface should be reachable there.

Ah nice. Steffen Kamper and myself asked ourselves, why it's working
when configuring the task in the BE module but not when the task is
actually being run (throws an exception here in 4-4).

Now it makes sense. In the BE the interface is accessible, but not when
"cronjob is calling".

I tend to extend my initial patch by removing the above mentioned
"require_once" statement like already described in your mail.

Marcus.