[TYPO3-core] FYI #16094: Label "on-click" for formerly "click-enlarge" does not make sense

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 22 10:35:54 CEST 2010

>> It sounds especially strange in conjunction with the palettes name
>> "Click response for images" -> "on click".
>>
>> Solution:
>> Rename it to "Enlarge"
>
> Committed this no-brainer to trunk rev. 9192.

Sorry - but this was a bit too fast, since it was missing the "Enlarge" label in a different place.
The LLL call was already there, but the locallang file was still missing the entry.

So could you please revert this change and just fill in the necessary label so that it will be

Click response for images -> On click -> Enlarge

On the other hand you could just revert it and wait for my followup to #16031, that hopefully will be coming today, since it will contain this fix anyway.

Thx

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de