[TYPO3-core] RFC #16006: Feature - Remove the checkbox that clears the input fields in TCE-forms and replace it with a sprite icon

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 18 10:30:54 CEST 2010

> basically this is really nice but there is space for improvement.
> Please look at the attached screenshot:
> The fields need now more space as hovering covers parts of the date

This will be part of the TCA patches in RFC #16016 and #16031.
They will assign larger size attributes to pages and tt_content input fields by default.

Maybe we can still assign some CSS min-width to date fields to make sure they will have enough space left when created by extensions.

Thx for the feedback

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de