[TYPO3-core] RFC #15928: Replace the current if-construct of stdWrap with real functions and make each of them stdWrap aware

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 10 22:03:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 10-10-2010 19:56, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> for sure. Anyway if committed we have good chance to find some problems.
> I also would like to have Jigal testing different GIFBUILDER constructs :)

I briefly looked at the patch, but I'm not sure I'll have enough time to
read it closely before Stuttgart.

The Gifbuilder stuff on some of the test pages were rendered the same as
before, so no problems yet. Indeed committing and testing will surely
reveal most problems before the release.

I'd still like to see v4 and the more elaborate test cases, so a careful
+0.5 for this version (because I really like to see it go in the core).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert