[TYPO3-core] RFC #15928: Replace the current if-construct of stdWrap with real functions and make each of them stdWrap aware

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 7 19:06:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks for bringing this in and coding this big one. This will be a huge
enhancement!!!

I already tested it and all works the same as before. Now we need some
more complex TS to verify the same output as before, may be some unit tests.
Oliver, could you help out doing some typoscript unit tests with mock
objects?

One really small, the last chunk with debug - the echo can be removed
(it's double as the header of debug use the same)

So here is my +1 from reading and testing so far, it's the result of
long time thinking and discussing started at the dev days, so enjoy!

vg Steffen