[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12376: typo3temp got filled with thousands of javascript_* files

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon Oct 4 00:20:58 CEST 2010

Hey,

> 5 => array (
> 'allWrap' => '<td>|</td>',
> 'ATagParams' => 'class = "menue"'
> )
>
> Is that really enough?

Well, that depends on how much TS code your menu includes.

Doing a debug, my $this->result is looking like this:
http://img.skitch.com/20101003-fnq5aw91a1fqgt7krc9ykppxn4.jpg

I am all open for other values, t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_HOST_ONLY')
has been brought up in an earlier patch attempt, but that was also with
issues.

Another value could be a serialized value of $this->mconf which holds
even more configuration related to the current menu item.

What do you think about that one?

- Lars