[TYPO3-core] RFC #14488: prioriCalc no longer working correctly due to changes in rev 7592

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu May 27 09:20:32 CEST 2010

Hi Franz,

> I think the missing "reset($arr)" has nothing to say in such cases - it
> simply might have been forgotten, although we can't be sure actually. I

That's the point and as all those methods never got a visibility qualifier, it's hard to be sure. I think so too that the reset() was simply forgotten or known not to be needed and not that it was
left out on purpose.

> think it's good that the while(list()) stuff got replaced, as the code
> is also better to read not having to track down possible code that's
> changing the array pointers.

I agree too.

Just wanted to point out that another bug had been forgotten (I sent the follow-up patch to the corresponding RFC thread as you certainly have seen) and that even for what seems to be straightforward,
in _other_ softwares, it might be much more tricky to do than a simple search and replace by showing surrounding lines ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en