[TYPO3-core] RFC#0014465: Make use of the new Sprite API throughout the TYPO3 Core Backend

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue May 25 22:02:12 CEST 2010

On 5/25/10 2:50 PM, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> On 25.05.10 17:55, Jeff Segars wrote:
>>>
>>> Back to testing for now....
>
> I also gave this one some tests (including 14466 and 144679. It feels
> very incomplete.
>
> Some icons are still missing (like the hidden in menu for pages), close
> record icon vanished in record edit mode and the worst thing is, the
> save buttons cannot be clicked (tested on Safari).
>
> But at least it looks much better, after I installed an extension :)
>
> Regards Helmut

This matches up with what I'm seeing.

The icons that disappeared completely (ie. close in record edit mode)
are visible and working in Firefox. In Safari, changing to inline-block
for the span fixes the issue but messes up the layout in other ways.

The button clicking is the same as you describe in Firefox also, but
interestingly enough, icons such as close do work in Firefox.