[TYPO3-core] RFC #14387: Remove the feature "Enable extensions without review (basic security check)" from EM

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Fri May 21 11:35:26 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> seems we have the same discussions over and over - we already stated to
> include colon in LL for reasons Masi mentioned.

So it shall be. The discussions only reappear because no one adds a
paragraph in the CGL about it.

So hereby a proposal (with the fear that some other procedure is already
in place) for updating the CGL document, by someone proposing on this
list, as a RFC to add a paragraph to the CGL document. The proposer will
include the text and code examples (if any) with the RFC.

It will be voted either by the same rules as other RFC's or with a need
for more +1, i.e. 4-5 in total and only by core devs.

When the voting is done in favor of the addition, the document will be
updated RIGHT AWAY by the RFC proposer, and committed to some docs SVN.
Then it will be uploaded to typo3.org.

Hijacking my own thread, going off-topic, is allowed, right? ;)

For this one, I will provide the patch as a commit patch taking,
comments in to account, when there is more of them or the needed +1's.

--
Lars Houmark