[TYPO3-core] RFC #14384: Improve layout of Database Analyser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 20 22:47:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> -1
>> with a nonsense wording you want raise usability with a bunch of more
>> unclickable controls? Sorry but this can't be a solution.
>
> k, so what's the bad thing with the current patch?
> If sb. isn't familar with the three column layout (has he has no files
> in typo3conf/), whould he/she be confused? Or would it be okay, to have
> right below the headline the (only) possible option(s)?
>
> I never understood the need for columns.

no columns are needed. The wording of the first two actions has to be
changed to something senseful.
Example:

Check database integrity
*show missing tables and fields*

Import data from files
* show imports *

it's just a quick wording only to show the possibility. Then you don't
need columns.

vg Steffen