[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14375: Rewrite of the debug panel (More Features!, More Stability!, More Usability!)

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Thu May 13 00:47:51 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Galinski wrote:

In general +1 after testing, but I have some nitpicks below.

>     * Middle click on a tab closes it

This gives me problems in Webkit browsers (seems to work fine in Fx
though). I'll explain (using Apple Magic Mouse):

Right clicking any tab just closes it, and shows the context menu
after-wards. Makes little sense.

Also when right clicking a tab, I think it should become activated
(changed background color at least), so you can see which one you
potentially might close.

 > * API for easy usage

Remember documentation, just a friendly reminder ;)

Besides that; Really nice work! I won't block this being committed in
the current state, as it represents really nice improvements already,
but at least it should now be noted for a later update.

--
Lars Houmark