[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue May 11 00:39:37 CEST 2010

Am 10.05.2010, 18:12 Uhr, schrieb JoH asenau <info at cybercraft.de>:

>> What about the image handling under MacOS? Does it work as expected
>> with and without the patch?
>> If yes, the unit test might be buggy themselves.

Hi,

okay.. after several testing with Susanne's example

IM6 makes no difference with or without the patch: It shows no blur at all.

IM4 shows the text in pink, not black with a blur.

With GM, I can reproduce the problem and confirm the fix.

I'm a bit astonished, why IM4/6 have also such problems...

Joey, what about the unit tests? Can you take care?

Steffen