[TYPO3-core] RFC #14348: Fix some link targets in the Install Tool

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon May 10 21:25:14 CEST 2010

Lars Houmark wrote:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Doctype is correct, but using transitional would solve that without
>> loosing valide html.
>
> So here is my request for changing doctype to XHTML 1.0 Transitional for
> the Install Tool in order for it to be the same as the backend is. This

It seems only logical that the entire backend uses the same doctype,
charset, etc. to prevent problems and to let the different parts work
together in the best possible way.

As Steffen suggested that XHTML 1.0 transitional is acceptable,
+1 for a doctype change.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert