[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12457: Constants from INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT not in Constant Editor

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon May 10 17:30:15 CEST 2010

Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Just tested this one. It worked even before applying the patch.
> Seems like on of the fixes before already solved the problem.

I tested pretty thoroughly some days back, and found several different
issues, some of the constants was loaded before the patch correctly,
others did not, but got loaded correctly after the patch, and some
custom constants did not get loaded either way.

I had no time to get a better understanding and did therefore not
comment yet.

I know Benni also did some testing around the same time with more or
less the same conclusions. I asked him to re-test after I found things
acting strange.

I am not sure what is the next step, but this part should be put on a
todo list for being well tested and fixed.

--
Lars Houmark