[TYPO3-core] RFC #14306: Links are not styled - looks like they were forgotten

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun May 9 21:51:35 CEST 2010

Am 09.05.2010, 21:44 Uhr, schrieb Lars Houmark <lars at houmark.com>:

>> could be done with a very easy check in js
>> if ( top.location === document.location) {
>> // standalone
>> } else {
>> // in BE
>> }
>
> Thought about JS too, but I guess you need to get this JS down to PHP
> level in order to swap the includes of the styles and so on, which would
> mean a redirect or something, right?
>
> What that in mind I guess it is easier just to tell the goToModule to
> include backend=1 when loading "/install/index.php?" and with that get
> it directly to PHP level (from JS ;)).

I think, both methos are okay. Independent on what we use, we could just
add the standalone class to the body tag.
We don't need an extra CSS file then, but just prefix all definitions by a
body.standalone

Personally I'd prefer this solution, it also removes the 0.05 sec when you
see the install tool without the standalone-file loaded.
Steffen