[TYPO3-core] RFC #14217: Bug: options.pageTree.showPageIdWithTitle doesn't work in record picker

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue May 4 22:09:04 CEST 2010

Reinhard Führicht wrote:
>> I think a Core Dev should decide whether this is a feature or a bug :-)
>
> As far as I know, I have to state the type of the issue. So in my
> opinion, this is a bug. But actually, I don't care about the type, I
> just want this to get into core. :-)

Sorry, I didn't mean it in this way.

Because there is a feature freeze for 4.4 only bugs will make it to the
4.4 release and features have to wait till after the release of 4.4.
I'm not a Core Dev, so I cannot decide if this is a feature (extra
functionality) or a bug.

>> (although I am not too fond of ternary operators
>> used in every conceivable situation)
> In this case, I found it more readable, but I can change the code to use
> an if-else or default assignment plus an if. Anything you like :-)

It doesn't hurt in this case; it's just that I see them popping up all
over the place these days.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert