[TYPO3-core] RFC #14277: Improve t3lib_compressor

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon May 3 02:30:59 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now all is fine. Great work, thanks Steffen for this huge but very cool
> feature!

I am afraid not!

> Committed to trunk rev 7508

I am not sure what is the precise reason, but inline loading (IRRE)
no-longer works in the current trunk. Running standard configuration.
After reverting to 7507 it works again. So this problem came with commit
of revision 7508.

This is a serious show killer for beta2 imho.

Errors are:

Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:202
Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:204
Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:258
Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:260

I've informed Benni by mail to make sure he sees this before releasing.

Besides that, but off-topic, am I the only one seeing the typo3-toolbar
messed up in the layers again. Clicking search, open-docs, clear-cache
shows the dropdown layer off-position? I cannot seem to determine which
revision introduced that though...

--
Lars Houmark