[TYPO3-core] RFC #13418: Allow t3lib_div::_GETset() to set specified key

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Mar 26 19:05:12 CET 2010

Committed to trunk after my +1 on reading and testing:

* v5 rev. 7193
* v5_testcase rev. 7194

Changes in testcase:
- Reset $_* vars in tearDown() with $$key
- Changed a misleading testcase name

Thanks for your work Felix, Susanne and Oliver, it's especially great to
see more and more patches covered by proper testcases!

Thanks
Christian