[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Thu Mar 25 23:25:00 CET 2010

And here is, as promised, my +1 on reading and testing with Susanne's
bug5500_v3.patch. Testing was done with Google Chrome latest dev
version on Mac applied to trunk revision 7167.

Just one note or nitpick: The loading icon shows before the header text
of the element that is opening, making the text jump/flicker. I would
have liked it to be on the right side of the element, since it is
animated gif, it will get noticed, but will not make the text flicker
like it does.

--
Lars Houmark