[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #11239: typolink: addQueryString.exclude does not support arrays

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Mar 25 00:29:51 CET 2010

* Committed 11239_03_div.diff to:
- trunk rev. 7156
- TYPO3_4-3 rev. 7157

* Committed 11239_03_content.diff to:
- trunk rev. 7158
- TYPO3_4-3 rev. 7159

* Committed 11239_03_div_testcase.diff to:
- trunk rev. 7160

* Committed 11239_03_content_testcase.diff to:
- trunk rev. 7161

As mentioned by Benni and Steffen I changed the t3lib_div method to
arrayDiffAssocRecursive().
BTW: I'm +1 for moving the array methods in t3lib_div to a utility
class, I just didn't wanted to do it in this RFC to not mix up more
different things.

Thanks
Christian