[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14952: Opendocs Module relies on taskcenter_recent causing fatal error with new taskcenter

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Jun 30 20:55:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix, nobrainer

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14952

Branches: Trunk, 4-4

Problem:
The opendocs sysext has an option to be displayed as an backend module.
If the extension taskcenter_recent is installed, it will load a list of
recently edited elements.
This fails with a fatal error because the taskcenter API has changed.

However the opendocs module has already the necessary code implemented,
so we don't need taskcenter_recent.

Solution:
Replace calls to taskcenter_recent with those from opendocs. Furthermore
there should be no hardcoded check in core for extensions in TER.

How to test:
I don't really know how to get to the content besides calling
http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc_nodoc.php but for testing this is enough.
Call url, see the errors. Apply patch and see the content.

Georg
PS: Initial patch by Philipp Gampe, I just did some CGL issues and
posted it now