[TYPO3-core] RFC #14856: Bug: Change language::readLLfile() from protected to public

Gregor Hermens gregor at a-mazing.de
Fri Jun 25 08:32:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

Jigal van Hemert schrieb:

> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Georg Ringer schrieb:
>> where is this generated?
>
> Must have been an older version of kickstarter. ATM it spits out:
> $LOCAL_LANG = t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile($llFile, $GLOBALS['LANG']->lang);
>
> So, extension author who reported this should change his code, I guess...

this has already happened in gh_randomcontent v 0.4.2.

I did a bit of research (which I should have done earlier):
Looks like I brought in $LANG->readLLfile() myself when I switched the
extension from locallang.php to locallang.xml back in 2008. Shame on me...
:-(

There are only two other extensions I found which have/had the same bug:

- rtehtmlarea up to TYPO3 4.3.0alpha3 or so, so it doesn't matter

- extdeveval in /mod1/class.tx_extdeveval_ll2xml.php
  I will file a bug report for this one.

So please close #14856 and sorry for the hassle...

Cheers,
Gregor
--
http://www.a-mazing.de/   |   Certified TYPO3 Integrator