[TYPO3-core] RFC #14856: Bug: Change language::readLLfile() from protected to public

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 24 19:58:00 CEST 2010

Gregor Hermens wrote:
> Problem:
> $LANG->readLLfile() is called from [ext]/piX/class.tx_[ext]_piX_wizicon.php
> as generated by the kickstarter. If this function is not public insertion of
> a new CE in backend fails, ie:

IMO kickstarter should be changed. language::includeLLFile() is a public
method to load a language file (and optionally overwrite any labels in
that file with alternatives from TS).

The function wasn't declared as protected for nothing...

-1 for now. I'd like to hear the opinion of the core devs, please.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl