[TYPO3-core] RFC #14733: Improvements to Backend skin

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 19 00:04:19 CEST 2010

Hey,

I went over a lot of the TYPO3 backend to get rid of the old styling.
This is the current version. The main problem with the patch is that I
didn't separate the visual from the structure yet, which I will do
tomorrow morning.

It fixes the following issues with the current skin:

  * Basic styling TCEforms (any improvements to the CSS is welcome)
  * Filelist: Fix display issue when creating multiple folders (missing
break)
  * Add a new CSS-Class ".t3-link" to make certain links be underlined
in order to distinguish them from regular text, use them in
web->functions and the extension manager for now (any more places?)
  * Use nice tables in the web->info module, web->perms module,
web->functions module.
  * Basic styling of the workspaces module
  * Rudimentary styling of the browse_links popup
  * Small icon adjustment in Tools=>Users (Use info icon instead of view
icon)
  * Use more headlines (h3) instead of bold texts
  * Make about modules, about typo3 look nice
  * Make configuration tree table look nice
  * Styling of the CSH help popup

It's not perfect yet, so feel free to improve the patch, I'll be working
on it tomorrow morning, mostly to separate the CSS styling in the two parts.

All the best,
Benni.