[TYPO3-core] RFC #14636: Improvements to new Backend skin

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 17 12:22:59 CEST 2010

> reverted the TCEforms changes. Attached is the patch that was
> committed.
>
> I don't mind if these changes will go in for 4.5, that's why someone
> who is willing to take over the project might be interested in
> keeping the patch in his own trunk.
>
> I added the patch to this BT entry.
>
>    http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14749

So will the HTML stay like that for 4.4?
Just need to know, because there are still styling issues even with the "old" HTML.

If it stays, I can take care of the CSS fixes before the final release although I would still give real blockers (i.e. JS errors in IE while opening the wizard-popups) higher priority.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de