[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14708: Version selector looks cryptic

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jun 13 13:14:04 CEST 2010

Am 12.06.2010, 20:25 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14708
>
> Branches: Trunk
>
> The information in version selector is ununderstandable and contains
> redundant "online" information
>
> The version selector doesn't looks like a control. i will suggest a
> better solution

Thanks for taking care yourself, steffen. Looks really good!

I think we should use LLL for labels like Workspace, Workspace-ID and ID.
Sorry for nagging, as this wasn't done before, but as we touch it, we
should IMHO really do it.

Also I would include brackets in LLL (same discussion as with ":" few days
ago).
> $label = '[' .
> $GLOBALS['LANG']->sL('LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_core.php:ver.live') . ']';

A tiny CGL here:
> ($id==$vRow['uid']?' selected="selected"':'').'>' .

But in general +1 by reading and testing

Steffen