[TYPO3-core] RFC #14636: Improvements to new Backend skin

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jun 11 22:21:37 CEST 2010

Am 06.06.2010, 18:17 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14636
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> Some improvements to the new BE skin are still needed

Come on! Could I please get some reviews for this?
We've scheduled a session with Benni and Lars tomorrow at 11:00 and we
need this until then. Otherwise I will cancel the session and enjoy the
nice weather.
Also SteffenR is waiting with several patches in the pipe.

Sorry, but I'm really disappointed about the contribution in the last days
- always the same few lonely souls :(

Steffen