[TYPO3-core] RFC #14545: [No Title] shown when editing a record on root level

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Mon Jun 7 15:09:03 CEST 2010

Am 2010-06-07 15:00, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Reinhard Führicht wrote:
>> Am 2010-06-07 13:45, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>>> * screenshot: It's quite a monster text, not a short headline...
>>> CE title seems to be cropped, Page title not.
>>
>> But anyway, I get your point. The headline can get quite long, so
>> maybe remove the "on page ..." completely, since the pagetitle is in
>> the breadcrumb in the top right corner anyway.
>
> ... and the CE title is displayed below the title (Pagecontent [14096] -
> Zur aktuellen Entwicklung des ...) :-D
>
> So, back to "Edit"? ;-)

You got me. :-)

For me it is important to see, WHAT I am doing currently.
What I am doing is "Editing content element xyz". This is what should
get shown as a headline. The page I am on is not that important. And if
I am interested, I can easily find it out by looking on the right side
of my screen.

Anyway, in my opinion, every solution is better than the current. I
would even be satisfied, if the headline only was "Edit pagecontent" and
"Create pagecontent".

Regards,
Reinhard