[TYPO3-core] RFC #14618: Bug: Add debug feature to Ext Direct

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Mon Jun 7 12:53:16 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen, thanks for reviewing the patch

I have a new version of the patch. Though, not published yet. I will contact you directly if you
don't mind as I have a "best practice" question. I need a clue about the language handling.

> First: wording. It's not clear_cache, it's no_cache. So i would use the same naming you know from
> FE pages.
Changed

> Second: i would like to disable cache completely if this is set:
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['extCache'] === '0'
Added

> Third: the error message should be localized. Also it should mention that no namespace is found.
> But what is when there are two extensions, and the namespace of one is found? Then it doesn't
> show the message you would expect.
Ok. Needs to be done.

> forgot to mention: now the initialize in BE always throw this alert, which is definitive wrong.
True. Was already fixed in v3

regards,

FAbien