[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #14130: Switching pages with browsebox doesn't work

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Jun 3 12:48:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 03/06/10 12:25 , Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Sebastian Michaelsen wrote:
>> Sadly we still do not get rid of a JS-based solution for a simple page
>> browser. This is bit ridiculous - sorry if this sounds rude, but I
>> really think it is.
>
> Not rude, the truth is never rude ;-)
>
> And yes, "we" do need a JS-less solution for FE things. Accessibility
> guidelines require JS-less solutions...

I'm totally fine with that opinion. I agree that I'd better like a JS-less solution. But the point is that it works (or should) with current implementation. This is what I'm going to do this
afternoon. Now once this is fixed, I agree we have to remove or at least allow to remove that JS!

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en