[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14946: Switching workplaces causes nesting of BE

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Tue Jul 27 17:36:52 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> funny effect you found :) I can reproduce (i always had classic page
> module activated so i didn't recognized)
>
> Stefan Galinski schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Unfortunatly the patch needs another version, because it's possible that
>> a user hasn't access to the page module completely. Thanks for Andreas
>> Kiessling for mentioning this. If anyone has a nice idea for this
>> problem, then don't hesitate to update the patch.
>>

> sure, attached is an update which does the accesscheck at very early
> point.
>
> +1 by reading and testing
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I didn't could get the workspace switch
configured, to be visible for simple users. IMHO the issue with the non-
reloading of the backend module should be fixed, like Andres already
mentioned. Can you try to add the following else condition to the workspace
switcher? Thanks! :-)

else {
  $('content').contentWindow.location.reload(true);
}

--
Stefan Galinski