[TYPO3-core] RFC #15227: Bug: class.tslib_content.php returns unfiltered data

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 26 09:55:38 CEST 2010

Roland Schenke wrote:
> In my opinion one could use a regular expression

I'm personally a fan of regular expressions :-)
/^\d+[%*]?|\*$/
Will do here.

> the recommendation states that in case of MultiLegth the value before
> '*' has to be an integer.
It also says that '*' is equivalent to '1*'...

> and secure Typoscript. Whether this is a critical exploit or not I
> still think it deserves attention.
If you think that this is a security problem, you should not discuss
this on public lists, but report it to the security team:
http://typo3.org/teams/security/contact-us/

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert