[TYPO3-core] RFC #15166: Bug: CONTENT TypoScript object ignoring translations of pages table

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 22 09:40:42 CEST 2010

Maxim Mishyn wrote:
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15166

It would be nice if you attach the patch to the message in the core
list. Makes it easier to read it inside newsreaders which can show
patches with higlighting, etc.

> Solution:
> Reason of this problem: usage of getRecordOverlay for all kinds of tables.
> Solution: Usage of getPageOverlay instead of getRecordOverlay for pages
> table records

It would be nice if you supply a test method/description (e.g. a piece
of Typoscript which shows the problem and solution).

+1 by reading, testing will follow later.
CGL formatting should be applied, but I guess that can be done when it's
committed.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert