[TYPO3-core] RFC #11145 (resubmitted!): Starttime/endtime is not taken into account when caching

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 14 13:47:02 CEST 2010

Heat is affecting me :( I just realized that the original RFC was about
records, not content or menu. So I created a new RFC for this patch. Here
it is: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15116

===============
TYPO3 page cache ignores start and end time for content and pages. This
causes problems related to caching:
- if a content element has start time set, it will not be shown at that
time until the page expires
- if a content element has end time set, it will be shown after that time
until the page expires
- If a page has start time set, it will not be shown at the right time in
menu on cached pages until cache for those pages expires
- If a page has end time set, it will be shown in menu on cached pages
after the end time causing 404 errors until cache for those pages expires

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member