[TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Tue Jul 13 14:56:55 CEST 2010

Am 2010-07-13 01:41, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Am 12.07.2010, 17:25 Uhr, schrieb Reinhard Führicht <rf at typoheads.at>:
>
>>> ok, one more (and hopefully last) problem:
>> Attached v6 tries to fix the problem.
>
> And yet another one:
> If you move an element in workspace it is not moved after publish.
> Sometimes it is not even shown as moved. (This might be an workspace
> issue.)
>
> apart from that +1 testing in live mode
>
> Best regards

Attached v8 should solve this (hopefully).
I never really used workspaces. Therefore, I don't know, if I managed to
fix the problem.

I tested the following:

- Go to draft workspace.
- Copy/Cut some elements and paste them in other columns.
- Switch to live workspace.
- See some "MOVE-TO PLACEHOLDER" items.

Is this the correct behavior?
Without the patch the behavior was the same. With v7 of the patch, it
was not possible to cut/paste a record in draft workspace and there were
no "MOVE-TO PLACEHOLDERS" in live workspace.

Regards,
Reinhard