[TYPO3-core] RFC #13313: ExtDirect API

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Jan 26 19:18:40 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Am 26.01.10 19:00, schrieb Stefan Galinski:
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>
>> Can you please split this patch into three separate patches/RFCs:
>> * PageRenderer: forceOnTop
>> * TYPO3AJAX: Wrapping
>> * ExtDirect Integration
>
> Isn't it already too late for this? I can split the original patch and open
> three separate RFC's, but then the commit from Steffen should be reverted in
> favor of this three single ones. Does this makes sense?

Yes, it is... I didn't read Steffen's commit post...
It's okay for the time being. In this special case, splitting the patch
would have been good, since the other two changes can exist without
ExtDirect. Besides that, delimited and small patches makes the live
easier for a post-review-process.

olly
--
Oliver Hader