[TYPO3-core] Important! Pending documentation page

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jan 26 08:52:21 CET 2010

Hi all,

As you will have noticed, I haven't finished updating the Core
Documentation for 4.3 yet. This means that the pending documentation
page in the wiki still contains stuff which I need to put into the Core
docs for 4.3.

But some stuff is being committed to Trunk (4.4) now and the relevant
documentation must be added to the pending doc page.

So I created a new chapter on this page called "Pending documentation
(4.4)", with the relevant subchapters, all marked "(4.4)". Please insert
the now documentation in these new chapters. This will help your dear
documentation maintainer ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter