[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13637: [EM] Upload to TER is broken

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Tue Feb 23 20:03:21 CET 2010

Am 23.02.2010 19:58, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Marcus and i discussed that. This functionality is only used by
> developers, they should be able to fix existing source by this one-liner
> until next release in favor of having unsecure TER. If not, they
> shouldn't deploy extensions ;)

so please add a news to typo3.org to explain the changes because this
error won't go away.

Extension authors shouldn't publish insecure extensions but they still
do - should I now stop care? It's all about helping TYPO3 and it's users
- producing errors is IMO not helping, but wrong list for discussions.

Georg