[TYPO3-core] RFC #13519: Feature: Add a new icon set to t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Feb 21 16:08:22 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 11.02.2010 23:25, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13519
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> The current iconset contains several ugly-looking icons and lacks clear
> naming conventions.
>
> Solution:
> Add a new one
>
> Notes:
> (1) This icon set was initially created by Jens Hofmann and finished by
> André Wartmann at T3UXW09. It has been finally approved by Jens.
> (2) Icons are attached to BT entry
> (3) This patch only adds the icons - we don't already make use of them.
> t3lib_iconsworks::skinImg() calls will be replaced after committing the
> sprite API to make use of them
> (4) Most icons were taken from famfamfam [1] icon set
>     What about the License? Where should we add the credits? The autor
> says:

currently we have this in the LICENSE.txt:
"Some icons used in the TYPO3 project are retrieved from the "Silk" icon
set of
Mark James, which can be found at http://famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/. This
set is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. The
license can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/."

so the license thing is covered I guess.

Oh and +1 by reading and testing ;) Have read the open office file (and
the super patch)  and looked at the icons. Extracted the tar.gz. Yep. Nice.

Best regards,

Susanne