[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #13252: default CSS only loadable for media screen / changed behaviour in 4.3

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Feb 21 15:58:32 CET 2010

Am 21.01.2010 22:53, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Am 21.01.2010, 22:36 Uhr, schrieb Ralf Hettinger <ng at ralfhettinger.de>:
>
>> I'd think that this will have other side-effects, since the default
>> value $media = 'screen' in t3lib_PageRenderer, method addCssFile needs
>> to be changed.
>
> Would be my favourite (without testing).
> Steffen, any idea what this could break? Think it should work.. (only
> print versions might be affected..)

Find attached a patch that changes the default value back to "all". At
least in the core directly this should be no problem, as there are no
print stylesheets / explicit media style sheets defined (a print version
of the backend is a strange idea ;)).

(The attached patch fixes additionally a really small bug with the
missing third parameter in a pagerenderer call...)

Best regards,

Susanne