[TYPO3-core] FYI #13504: Cannot parse TRUNCATE TABLE in install tool

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Feb 11 11:20:14 CET 2010

Hi Masi,

> Great, but could you name the method simply TRUNCATE and not TRUNCATETABLE? The other methods have
> also only the major SQL keyword in the name (eg SELECT and not SELECTFROMTABLE or the likes).

I thought of that but the admin methods (CREATE DATABASE, ALTER TABLE,
...) have full name (protected methods). I'm fine with this change
however, I find TRUNCATE better too.

Could you please comment here or there on what Dmitry said for #13508
please?

> PS: Thanx for taking care of all those DB/DBAL issues!

You're welcome.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en