[TYPO3-core] RFC #13380: Bug: Recursive deletion of alternative page languages

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Feb 1 10:01:03 CET 2010

Hi,
I'd prefer the patch to look like the attached _v2 one - since this
might always happen if a foreign tables is used for the localizations.

In my opinion is the behaviour of t3lib_beFunc::isTableLocalizable()
wrong is this case, since
t3lib_beFunc::isTableLocalizable('pages_language_overlay') returns
"true" which is not correct at all. But due to simplicity I also prefer
not to mess around with isTableLocalizable() ...

Other than that +1 by reading.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--