[TYPO3-core] RFC #14247: Add a compressor/concatenator for CSS and JS

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Fri Apr 30 21:58:00 CEST 2010

Am 30.04.2010, 19:49 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> Am 30.04.2010, 18:56 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
> <steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:
>
>> Please wait until Francois has #14195 committed. I hope it applies
>> clean.
yes

if only CSS is meant to be concatenated +1 by testing, I was left with 5
CSS files.

I had a quick look at the code, but I doubt that I understand enough of
regular expressions.

But I clicked around a little and nothing was broken, so I assume it
works. :)

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe