[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue Apr 13 21:08:03 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

> thanks for your work!

And thanks for your work!

> I changed some longer lines and slightly fixed the text of the
> FE-setting. Attached is _v8 which I just commited to trunk (rev. 7346).

I talked with Benni about the frontend default setting. I think we
should change the default method for 'querystring' for beta 1 at least.
This should give more feedback and will not break anything. It is what
betas is for right?

Default setting can so easily be changed for the RC or whatever Benni
decides at that point. And it will be doing the same for the backend
so...

He agreed, so if you do the same, please make an follow-up commit :)

- Lars