[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue Apr 13 09:46:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I think this would be a greate imrovement -
> hope this makes it into 4.4 beta !
>
> Seems, I am the only one, who has one tiny little problem
> with this patch in my special configuration.
> But this could be fixed later - if it is really a bug
> and not a problem with my configuration/setup ...
>
> /Stefan

+1 on that. Let's get the code in use by more users and see if more
problems arises. We are several people that had no problems at all with
the latest patch, so it is very likely that it has something to do with
you local setup.

Isn't this also what beta's is for?

Benni please consider getting this into beta 1, though someone might
need to produce a new patch that will apply to current trunk since I am
pretty sure the current one won't apply no more. Unfortunately I have
no time for this within the next 12 hours.

--
Lars Houmark