[TYPO3-core] RFC #14005: Bug: Moving a page with IRRE records misplaces IRRE records

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Apr 11 18:26:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Solution:
> Check if the record being moved belongs to the "pages" table and adjust
> destination pid accordingly.

Thanks to all for the reviews. I committed attached v3 which builds on
Dmitry's v2. I changed the comments to make it even clearer IMO and
added some CGL changes. I'm attaching also a no-whitespace diff for
easier post-commit review.

Committed to trunk in revision 7291
Committed to 4.3 in revision 7292
Committed to 4.2 in revision 7294