[TYPO3-core] RFC #14054: Documentation: CSC has no manual [css styled content]

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Apr 10 21:54:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Problem:
> CSS Styled Content has no manual.
>
> Solution:
> Add one.

On the whole the document is very good, +1 from me. I made some changes
to it and uploaded v2 to the bug tracker. Most changes are really minor,
except for the thing about the user functions from css_styled_content:
the document always mentioned bullet lists as being rendered with a
custom function, but that is no longer the case since 4.2 where it was
changed to pure TS (BTW the render_bullets() method should be marked as
deprecated IMO). On the contrary, the indication that images were
rendered with a user function was missing in a couple of places.

I think this should be committed to 4.3 too, but let's see what Olly
thinks about this. As for trunk, the the manual should be completed with
the latest changes. I'm thinking about the new "no frame" option, but
there might be others (I know that quite a few css_styled_content
related patches were flying around recently).

I can only but thank you again for your very dedicated work on the
documentation. May I suggest to target the felogin manual next ;-) ?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter