[TYPO3-core] RFC #14021: Tweak: Simplify the code to get nested GET Parameters with TS

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 7 13:30:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Solution:
> Use only getGlobal() to retrieve the GET Parameter.

Sounds good but using t3lib_div::_GET() instead of t3lib_div::_GP() will
not produce the same results, because you ignore POST parameters.
Unfortunately there's no method which returns all GET and POST array
merged together without a parameter (t3lib_div::_GPmerged() requires a
parameter, otherwise it returns an empty array).

So it means unfortunately that your tweak is not just a tweak ;-)

I would say the best way to solve it is to add a new method in
t3lib_div, that just merges the GET/POST superarrays. I wouldn't change
the behavior of t3lib_div::_GPmerged() for fear of regressions.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter