[TYPO3-core] RFC #14005: Bug: Moving a page with IRRE records misplaces IRRE records

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 6 14:19:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Good to have this fix but the patch causes some questions if you look at the final code without knowing this RFC. One of questions is: why do we have to adjust destination pid of $dbAnalysis is set? Unclear.
>
> I propose to move this adjustment a couple of lines up. This way the adjustment belongs where it should: inline element processing. In case if further non–inline code is added to this function, the adjustment will not affect it.

Yes, I thought about this too. I did after $dbAnalysis was calculated
because it's needed only if there are some children records to move.
However I agree that it may look confusing when looking back at this
some years down the line.

So I would say we can proceed with your patch.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter