[TYPO3-core] RFC #13998: Introduce Automatic versioning of CSS and JS files

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:18:15 CEST 2010

Hi!

Lars Houmark wrote:
> I understand ;) Attached is a version 3, that will swap depending on
> configuration. If
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'][TYPO3_MODE]['useInfileVersionNumbering'] is
> false, the timestamp will be added in the query-sting.

+1 by reading and testing to v3. This is a great feature and must get into 4.4 in my opinion.

Three small notes:
- Install tool is not using these files but I assume the rewritten Install tool will => no problem
- NEWS.txt must be updated in the core at the same time as this patch is committed
- dummy package must be updated

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member